The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Badness





Yesterday night i having my badness feeling,in the begun i can't coping that types of feel,but lastly i solved.Actually i goes to the church listen the word of god,i very appreacited the people fetch me to fga,i was very angry the time pastor said about we must forgave my parent,he said must forgive everyone member on my home,i can't forgave them,i hated my parent,i hated them,all of them,why i can't grew up in the perfectly family,why their divorced during i still in small,i hated them,nobody can understood that feeling.,

Besides that,not only their divorces,they also used something to hitted me without any reason,i can't washed out the picture in my head,i was bedgrudge the people have a perfectly family,i very hated during that situation,why i so envy about that,why i must in single parent family,nobody know i have much an individual matter during i grew up....


i so painful on my heart,my heart was broken,i so uncomfortable when someone talking about their family,i don't know,i don't know,now was very confusing.....

No comments:

Post a Comment