The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Friday, January 30, 2009

31/1/2009,.........

now almost 4 a.m,i still can't sleep,i wanted find somebody chatting also difficulty,all the person also need to sleep and rest,now just only me was sleeplessness,i have no mood started that day,i just only can write the blog to said out what was in my heart to you,besides that was my great father,father don't let me alone,you have greater power to recover me,why the human in the world like this,why?????????????why they likes rob people treasured,why don't go find the job and work properly,you know it can make the people at everywhere scared and worried about.god i hope you can early come to this world to bring me to your kingdom,besides that destroyed this evil world and evil people,let them get a punishment on the hell,ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Nex time if cant sleeep, n wanna find a ppl to chat, find me ba..
    I m 24hours available..
    ^^

    Hmm..
    Maybe tat was really a sad story for u..
    but i tel u..
    In God, nothing is impossible..
    Jus pray, and forget it ba..
    Everytime when u think back bout it..
    Jus pray out loud, in the name of Jesus, u 宣告 that everything must leave u..
    I believe that He will hear ur prayer..
    Amen?

    ReplyDelete