The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Friday, January 30, 2009

scared on my heart

god i pray for you i needed a comfortable heart in mine,god i don't know why i can't sleep after the incident i faced last week,each time i closes my eyes,i would saw the robber used knife hurting me,even i try to forgot it,but it was difficult.because when i go anyway or bought something nearest the place i stayed,when the time i saw the motorcycle,i were became panic and nervous,i really really scared and afraid,i everyday insomnolence and crying on the bed until my eyes as red as the tomatoes.i was very painful now it really,nobody know,i scared one of the days i were fall down in a swoon,Why each time during i trust you very much the demon trying to pull me down from you,but this time was a big ordeal from your,i really hardness to recover,now i was in a sick..mentality sick...darkness everyday wrap me up and following me,i don't want it,please take it always,please take it away.i can't smile with happiness heart from the god,each time all smile was lying myself,i can't smile after rob,all was .......

No comments:

Post a Comment