The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sunday was relaxing day to me


Today didn't have a bible class,i have somemore sad,because can't listen the word from the god,i really love listen the word,but nevermind,we can read the bible by own,Sometimes the god will give me some apocalyppse,my father let me saw her kingdom was nearest to this world,he also let me know the end of the world,last time i told my friend to capture one of the picture which i saw was just like the notice from the god,the end of the world.
Yesterday i went to church,in the beginning i was somemore afraid because of the incident,when the time was pass very fast ,i became more comfortable,after i heared jim pei talking about herself how to royal to the god i was somemore happy.i know the god was come to this world and bring all the church brother,sister,father and mother or couple going to his kingdom,i need to served you god as i promises to you before,i will don't give up whereas have any ordeal you let go through,my heart was strong as before,i wanted write the beautiful and the song of heaven to you,i love music,vocal,thank you jesus you give me all the best thing,now i just got little bit problem on my piano class i planning before,because of economic crisis now,i needed cancelled the planning,i pray with you jesus,i know you can helping solving my family economic crisis and all economic problem in the world by you.i trust you,i know you can and you are the best.
After the serving,we go to ate some food prepared by the family on the church,i love this family,they all are very kind,nobody in evil hearted,i love you jesus give me all this thing,After that we going to cinema watched the movie which is "The wedding game",in this movie i learned much of the thing,i appreacited i have one perfect leader and her assistant and all my group member,thank you all of you supportive me,i were never forget you all.i will tell the god bless all of you much and much,after that we together going to the kingdom or houses of the god.

No comments:

Post a Comment