The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Indignation and rancor

my heart was wrath and painful,i can't forgive the people do that to me,i really uncontrolled myself already,i can't sleep in comfortable situation,because anger in my mind about lost all the important thing,in the beginning,my heart was nothing happening,but after the rob happened my heart want to revenge,i want they all have extra pain,just like they hurt me and make my mentality to be frightened.all the malay are useless,have a job don't want to work,just only rob people thing and besides that,the poliemen and policewomen also like that,all of them are lazy,just only eat and sat on the office,behaviour and no manner.they must know when a fete day coming,they must be much of rob happened and the police must taken the action to protect the people around the country,they must to patrol each area of the places.malaysian defences really poor and worse..it make me felt uncomfortable and need to scared everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment