The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Monday, January 19, 2009

unlucky days

yesterday 10p.m was rob by the robber on taman bunga raya with my friend,all the important thing was rob,in beside that,my hand also injury by hurt from the robber,i told him,you can take all the thing,but give back the sim card to me,but he never do that,he using the parang hurting my hand,besides that,all my book and gone and my tarc college ID card was also rob,now i didn't have any sen in mine,i asking friend help me,he have many excuse,why,if them have problem i help them a lot,but i have problem,the people keep away from me,actually i already forgive people,now happen like this kind incident,i was not forgve them,my heart was broken again.................painful,i were give benjamin extra revenge....

No comments:

Post a Comment