The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Thursday, February 26, 2009

I'll do something out of mind

why my parent always like this,whatever what i say,they didn't trust me,i say the true,but they just say lie,i'm 20 year old on this year,why i can't make decision with myself,why i needed controlling by all of your,why...
Just calling to me asking something about the thing i don't know,after that,asking me about my studies,i say i not very good in every subject,but you started scolding me,always tell me go back home,always pushing me stopped the studies,what are you all planning about??
i always crazy and lost of emotional because all of you,i can't forgive you all,you all was the closes relation with me,we are family,i don't know how to do when you always make me uncomfortable,you all always not support me,moreover,just only how to scolded me,and find out the problem about me,all the people have their weakeness,you all also have,it can't be denied,i really wanted to commit suicide,i don't want leave in this evil world,i really can't stay with your all,i already grew up and i'm not a child anymore,i have the way to go through my own life,no need your all worried about me...i really really wanna don't want my life,if have next time,please don't force pleasure again,please, when i die,you all(family) no need to cry and whatever done to me,don't boder me

No comments:

Post a Comment