The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Miracle....

yesterday i actually was controlling by the emotional and unrational thinking,because the people who name john steal my money,and besides that he said don't know me who am i,at that time i really lose controlling,i whole day can't consume any food because angry,Furthermore,i can't concentration during we have group worshiping to the lord,my eyes only fully with the hated and i have think,if i can't overcome the problem,i will used my own way to punishing him.
after while,i told the problem out to wei lin and after wei lin back his hometown,i also saying out what happened to me with my family in church,they told me must forgave anyone,can't hated in the heart.
i very appreaciated to the lord,he let me saw something during the 6.30pm worship timing,before i entering the worship time,i have pray in the heart can't have hated,must fulfilled with love,and i asking god,it is become back myself and no turn back the person who controlling by the darkness.Luckly,the god bring the word and answer through the pastor in the church.the god said to me about the bible LUKE: CHAPTER 21,1-4,it said about the widow with their all treasure.in this incident my loving lord told me about why because of a money and gave up him,and during any different environment must much love him than before,he told me many thing....
i already forgave the people who stealed my money,one of the day,my christ will do the judgement.i love all the people in the world,jesus i love you,i will not leave you forever and ever.

Yesterday was history

Tommorrow was the mystery

Today was the gift

No comments:

Post a Comment