The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Friday, February 6, 2009

Wonderful day

Yesterday i was so happy,because having dinner with my brother and sister nearest sunway piramid,the restaurant have BBQ and steambot only,Wow,this was the day i ate a lot of seafood,i taken a plate and goes to took many of the crab,prawn,BBQ chicken and etc.thank my lord given me this delicious food and combined all your child together.
Besides that, whereas i taken a lot this food were made me fat and high cholesterol,but nevermind,we all happy and god you happy,i will continue have this type good relationship with my family,After finish consumed our food,we have some desserts,such as fruit,ice-cream and pastries...
Moreover,after all,we go to ling fong houses call on the chinese new year's or shortly thereafter,usually with a present,that was angpau,haha,i just get RM 2 in the angpau,but nevermind,wah a lot angpau in the plastic bag with more than 10 above angpau to let us choose.
After all,we went back to our own stayed places, me,joanne.william,wei lin and two person,which was i forgot their name, in comfortable,peaceful,and happiness heart addition tired went back to ours places.


jesus,i love you,you let me love you much than before me love you,i want to worship your name,glory your name and praised,i want pray to our family at church in each group,hope you give us power to bring new people to trust you and follow you,i pray to all people in the world all in peaceful and happy because of your love.In jesus name i pray Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment