The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Worses day for me

today was the worses day to me,at the morning,i woke up late,but hopefully i'm not late for attend the class,Besides that,the library sent me a letter and past to the SPUS department and give to me by the class chairman.After that,today i needed go to bank for apply my Atm card,because i already apply back my temporary MyCard,before when i went the bank,i asking my friend it is really can apply back my Atm card,my friend shows his Atm card to me,is real,he applies by the temporary identiti card,why i can't applying,when i take the ticket and sat i front of the customer service,the lady said to me can't apply,i ask why,she say this is the bank rules,why other bank can apply back the Atm card,just only this PUBLIC BANK can't give me to apply,what the shit,i really angry and take all my thing and go out from the bank.

this bank really useless,what kind of rules,other bank can applying,why you cannot,better go eat shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment