The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The expression on the movie...

today morning,around 10 o'clock something,i received the called from ye qi,but i didn't answered,because i haven a class,after that,i calling back to her,i asked her have anything else,she asked me,"tonight are you free,we go to watch movie",i straight away said can...
After few hour ago,wei lin called me,he said must go out before 6 p.m.So,i prepared myself,moreover,we taken a dinner before goes to the cinema at pavillion,Besides that,i bought a shoes,the thing just very angrily was i can't found the beg i like..
In addition,i visited the book store which under the pavillion,"Times"is the poor book store,they not properly take care their book for selled to cosumers,some book was spoit,because ....other reason,Finally the movie start,i bought a new york chicken burger ,soft drink and potato chips,in this movie"xin fu wan shui",i very like the character which acted grandmother,she revenged to the mens in the world who trying to hurted her daughter,in this incident,the memories flooded on my mind about myself the painfulness experiences in my whole life,my tears just continued came out from my eyes,i very happy can reveged to the man,i wanted them disappeared on the world,i already trying my best,but the fearness and painfulness always disturbed me and let me difficulty to forgotten its.
Maybe for other people this movie was funny and enjoyable,but for me it was sadness and painful....i scared alone,but i have no choosing ability,i have no much of friend,no a lot of people i can trusted them,just only a few,the people on this world was evil,i really can't made me to accepted them......

No comments:

Post a Comment