The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

feel panic and afraid

i already try my best to changing myself to become a good atitude and succeed in everything,but i have my own weakeness,the habit or the self-personality always let me unsuccessful in my life,i was not confident done everything,just tools for daily use,i also need to make a long decision,during in the college i also facing this kind of problem,i always felt stressing during do assignment and presentation,i was unbravered to faced this stress always chosen evade,whereas have somebody gave encouraged me during i have this type of problem,but i really useless,what i afraid about,why i need afraid,when i started afraid,...............................

1 comment:

  1. Pastor jay koopman ask us a question..
    The king of king, the lord of lord oledi live inside us..
    What are v afraid for??
    so, what are u afraid for??

    ReplyDelete