The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Friday, July 24, 2009

miss you

During few day ago, i received a bad news and good news in my life,the good news is the mark of my examination have improved, and the otherside have build a closes relationship between me and my classmate.
But the bad news is more than good news,one of the teacher were leave our SPUS school,she name M.s Andrea,she is pretty,somemore she is funny,i miss her so much,before she leave the college,she still take care about me,such as education....etc.the first day i met her and she always drop my face in front of people,that time i really hate her,but now i really understand why she treat me like that.she put more hopeful on me.may god bless you ms.andrea.
Moreover,our church reform a new group of cg,i very miss heart 13@10,but whatever have any changed on the cg,that is the work of god,god will give anything best to us,we just only follow his step and brighter road,all will have a miracle on the god.

No comments:

Post a Comment