The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yeah,i'm so happy

Firstly,"Ya tou" again won the competition,that all glory given to the god,god you are so great and wonderful,you are the best in my heart,you created a miracle to everybody,i love you jesus,whereas today i'm not felt better before enter the big room,because something happen to me,in the beginning i really feel bad,but after all became back normal,somebody saying the word i hate,i wouldn't like to listen,anyhing also can speak to me,accept this,because i really sensitive and care about this incident,my family last time also done for me using this sentences.Yeah,pastor jay koopman already finished his speech by yesterday,i very glad he came to our church and bring a message and shared his own testimonial to us,thank you jesus,this all is your present to us,thank lord.


Dear jesus,you speak to me,you changed my life,you save us from the sins,you are the god in universe,you give me a strength,thank you jesus,in your pressure name i pray,Ameen

No comments:

Post a Comment