The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Saturday, April 25, 2009

suffering.........

first time i write in chinese really make me using much of time,but nevermind,have a best try,上帝,我很开心你让我回到你的身边,感谢你的慈爱。但是在你的仆人 or planned put someone of your son/daughter beside me.i felt really difficulty communication with them,sorry my lord,but if the work of the god i will do my best for your kingdom,you're know me god,i pray for you everyday and cried because i already try my best to you,i suffered,ran to fast and made me no time to slow down my step of your my lord,i always push myself and upgrade myself do my best for you.
Sometimes really tired,but you gave me a strength to continue work for you,i really can't lost you in my life,the one i only trust and believe just only you,nobody can compare to your love.you love me so much,after i talk with you really felt comfort and peaceful,cheerful,.........continue

我太爱你了,我的主,只有你最好,我太不够坚强了,我面对不到你所赐给我你的儿女在我身边,为什么,我时常看到他们不好的一面。我需要你的力量,我需要你的恩典和祝福,我身体真的很累,灵都已经开始动摇,但我知道你可以医治我。我真的很讨厌我自己。。。。。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment