The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

我的心

有朋如无朋,他们还是不知道我是怎样的。无朋如有朋。到头来都是空,但寻回了我的主。在现实世界中还是孤单,一个人。但在天国有神。i know why fga cyc always have people come,and suddenly leave the church,it is because they just only want won the spirit,but after that,didn't take care for the people which won by fga cyc.in the very begin,i didn't have a friend,i always alone.but i meet them i very happy in my life,i think i have a new life,but the time pass ,i felt that i back to my own life.我跟他们沟通不到,因为没有话题,但我跟他说话的时候,他有时不理睬我,给我马马虎虎的答案。all of them not treat me as a friend,they treat me as one of the member of the group.just foong peng,thank you,sometimes i call you,you have responsed me.sad sad sad,i'm a stupid people in the world..........somemore continue,all member fga cyc win more group for jesus,god bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment