The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Friday, December 26, 2008

merry christmas at 25/12/2008




this day was my happy day in my life which haven't experince before,i supposed
alone to celebrating the christmas at this year,unfortunately one of my best friend
we already three year didn't met,she suddenly invited me to the musical
concert,she know me loving music and the type music instrument i like it,i was
very cheerful,because we can met,besides that,we also loving music,she
already learn piano at higher grade.this may call one stone kill two birds,she
invited who six people also loving music to this concert,the voices and the
instrument their playing was made people peaceful,wonderful and
comfortable.the sound was so soft,at the time,i talk about my lover kit yee,i said
better she have come to this concert,suddenly,the person sat in front of me to turn
around her body to the back,i was shock at the movement,i can't believe my lover
was came,she still as beauty as the moon on the sky,natural on her face.i really
happy at this day,i won't forgotten it until the end of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment