The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The last day of 2008

today was the end of 2008,whatever happen on this year just let it be memories,i was very glad at this year,the god let me meet the new friend on july on the one houses,that was stephanie,poh chuin,jefferey,khai hui,david and darren,many test was given between us,i was so happy,because in my whole life i never experiences such as good challeging.i very appreciated two of my best friend,they teach me how to become a human,last time,my thinking was no maturity,but now i can said it,i was matured,i already grew up because two of you given me many advises.i know that,actually one people was not have problem,but if you find the problem,then that will be troublesome.i still have much thing want to wrote on the blog about 2008,i was continue next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment