The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My 21 year old birthday

The birthday of me was 5/01/89,this year is my 21 year old birthday,i very happy it is because become adult and somemore need be more mature surrounding this world.what i expect will happen on my birthday,that was not happening,what i pray to the lord with confident,the dream just like broken or destroy by the darkness,this year got one person same birth with me,but why got people celebrate with her.why me need alone,i not alone just have god accompany me go through this birthday.no cake,no present.Somemore on the early morning,around 10 a.m got thief wanted break the door and steal our property.but this all is power of god.today my heart not very comfortable on the morning,besides that i haven taken my breakfast.i saw a person,i fear,but my mind is stable,moreover straight away called someone or neighbours help me.after that i going to report the police,but he said waste his time.he say why at the time don't caught him directly and let them more work to do.how i know
??i so fear,that time only need someone help me,but this time make me realize i need be so strong.and intelligent to handle this problem,if have next time.thank god help me.but my birthday dream no achieved,i hated my birthday.forever i don't want have any birthday.my family also forget my birthday.really dissapointed.examination is around the corner.A level final exam need complete to get the certificate.whatever happen around me i still be strong to continue going on our life.god you are the best.human are the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment