The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Yeah!!! hohoho

Finally completed second semester studies,now enjoy the holiday,but i plan to work during this half and a month holiday.because i need money to buy a keyboard,cause the person say,if i don't have keyboard or piano.i can't continue the learning,hope god can let me earn more money and besides that have a time for god.
Furthermore,besides working and worship the god,i will start prepare my third semester study,So,coming next year were not busy on my study,somemore i can have a time for me to rest and to finish my A-level study.i hope can score well on the AS exam.which all is overseas paper.Muet and IELTS i love you.
Addition,after the A-level,i have plan go to overseas finish my degree,if my result is flying color.Presently,i just stay at the home and saturday go to church worship our god.moreover this week also many thing happen,but almost all is a good news,just a little more unlucky incident happen.that's all richard mah you can do it.besides that.may god bless the friend besides me and everyone....

No comments:

Post a Comment