The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Sunday, November 8, 2009

The precious gift by jesus christ



This two was the precious gift jesus given to me,i love the dog so much,because during the process i grew up,the puppy always beside me,she was my first listener.i love you my lovely dog.

Another person was my best listener after my dog dead.she was the person always encouraged me during i facing trouble.she not give up me, we already be a friend 4 year and 11 month.thank you always encourage me.she was a nice person.besides that was a creative and artictics person.love two of you muackss...
Nowadays the third listener was my father of heaven and wei yi jie,father you not give up me during i suffer and miserable,you put someone around me to help me,that is wei yi jie.thank you two of you give me a strength to live.thank you jesus wash and clean my sins.thank you always give me a chances.


No comments:

Post a Comment