The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Sunday, June 28, 2009

hi,i'm come back

Hi everybody,i'm came back,it seems long time i didn't wrote my blog,because i very busy in my daily life,much assignment,homework,test and blah blah blah........
At the past few month,i experience many temptation from many incident.but some of the incident nearly make me wanna leave a god,but lastly i don't do that it is because i have a family from the FGA CYC to help me with the word of god to make me back the kingdom of god.
Firstly i wanna thank few people at here,

1.)madam 伟懿,she was the very great people god send her to me,to help me,to make me understand more thing,she same as my sister and give the love of family i never tasted.she always teach me many thing about the god.she love me very much as her brother.thank you

2.)Mr.keen been/jian ming,you also are the important one in my life,you can say the first sincere friend in Fga Cyc,sometimes you are cool and saying something can hurting me,but your heart is great,best,kindness,it is because you have strong holy spirit from god.thank you everytime helping me out from the darkness

3.)this person also important to me,she was the leader the help me,train me as a disciple of god,she name Liew yap kee,she is a beautiful girl,i very pround because god send her as one part of my life,she always call me pray during me facing a trouble.thank you god you let me know why she can become my leader during A4j which already past.i love you leader,friend

4.)this person he name soh wei lin,he was my friend also,but sometimes i think not very closes because less communicate,but very thank because in the beginning of i come to fga cyc church you as my driver send me go and send me back at this half of the the year.sometimes with you very happy,you are good listener,but not many response,keep on talk,you can do it.because you have god

5)mr.phua,thank you because you also give me more word about god and sometimes send me back to setapak.you are one of many people which very loyal to the god,from you i learn many thing,your serve the god with the whole heart and never say tired and blah....

6.)mr.kai wen,this is a funny guy,he very busy on the church because serve our god.i don't know why everytime i wanna commit suicide,i will call him or keen been,sometimes is wei lin,he gave me more information about the life which jesus gave me.i were take care my life carefully and live colourful,because i was the people created by the god.

At the last i wanted to thank LORD JESUS,he let me go to FGA CYC .he never leave me when i in trouble,he love me much than everyone in this world.i love heart 13,heart 10.foong peng,fei yi
i love you fga cyc you are my secret place and god you also my secret place.thank all of you,god bless you,god love you.hallelujah.......

continue A4J learning,experieced in ecounter camp on fga cyc during april........

No comments:

Post a Comment