The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"The final challenge of my life"

what is final challenge of my life:examination
:start this saturday was my first day serve my lord
:sports activity(climb,jogging and etc)
:new job after graduate
:love problem(which in the past)
:orphanage house
:single forever(no any intercoastal relationship)
:protect and love my family(especially my mother)
:social problem
:become a psychologist
:more spiritual grow and mature in the kingdom of god
:to become a knowledgeable person
:written and publish my own story book and philosophy
:every step i taking must be concern
:become a part of NGO to help people
:can be more adaptable,independent,determination
:musician was my dream,sydney opera house
:spread the love of god to people around me
:start a new life when face a big temptation
:make my life more colourful and meaningful
:don't give up,because nothing is impossible.all have solution


....................LOVE YOU..................

No comments:

Post a Comment