The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Monday, October 26, 2009

Freedom

Finally gave up something which can affect my life and overcome it.the challenge you want me to take up.now i accept thie challenge which you want me follow you.i know my heart will pain,but you know which is better for me.you're my future,you can guide me everytime,everywhere when i faced a problem.you know my future,you're the person know my need.actually i not satisfy with my life,but you fulfill my life with your bliss,love.this already fulfill my satisfaction.Now the challenge i need take up is communication with anyone,my friend,my family and etc.Communication really important to my whole life. that is why always alone during every places i goes.even though is church,my hometown or anywhere.i really afraid been alone in my life.what is the definition of friend?why i can't make more friend,sometimes really jealously other people can be more friend,i have friend,but all is cool,and many types of emotion contain on his or her attitude.fga cyc brother and sister,what kind of people onto your,i really can't know what your all thinking during everytime.god bless everyone in the world.i can do it...i can do it.amen,now already freedom to achieve my dream,my future.moreover freedom from restriction of sins.freedom to learning and etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment