The Whole Life Of Richard Mah

Saturday, August 8, 2009

next year 21 birthday present......

Suddenly the next year my birthday flooded on my mind,Started now to my 5 january 1989,still got five month is my 21 year old birthday,this birthday can be said that very important to me,it is teenager become a adult,and so many year ago this is a dream want achieve.i never celebration birthday with my friend,but my heart desire.
1.)i desire have my own birthday party with many of delicious food,i love food.
2.)receive many present from the friend,like a kids during birthday,very very happy.
3.)god will appear in front of me, say, richardmah "what you want me from you".hehe
4.)one sets of vampire's book collection,twillight,new moon,eclipse,breaking down,i love you book.
5.)can change a new model of handphone,computer....
6.)have a grand piano in my house
7.)anytime in the exam can score a higher mark
8)bring more friend to god,with the god helping

the three wish i will wish is first is, god you give your all love and anoiting,peace to my all friend,family.
second is god your let all people in the world have enough food for their stomach,because i know many place less of food and die with hunger.

third wish also my last wish,wishes this world no cover any sin,because jesus have coming,then no orphanage at eveywhere on the world,their own has happy family,their follow road of god.their bright the light for god,cause the revival of the kingdom of god is nearest....

No comments:

Post a Comment